The innovative construction of the ErgoFlex hand paddle combines stiff polypropylene bones with a soft and flexible rubber frame which offers resistance while providing a feel for the water. The Ergonomic contour of the ErgoFlex paddle is designed to mimic the shape of the hand and allows for micro adjustments of the hand position during the pull phase of the stroke. The increased feel for the water translates to increased stroke proficiency when the paddle is removed. The wide hand strap is adjustable for a customized fit and can be removed for optional finger only use. The rubber frame of the paddle also makes it safe to use with multiple simmers in a single lane.
- “Bones” provide structure, while rubber frame maintains flexibility and feel for the water
- Contoured fit mimics proper hand positioning
- Rubber frame makes paddle safe for use with multiple swimmers in a single lane
- Wide, adjustable hand strap for custom fit
- Available in sizes small and regular