Hydrophobic construction in the Energize Speedsuit provides muscle compressionduring the swim portion of a triathlon and saves energy by streamlining the body and reducing drag. Strategically placed panels in conjunction with the Dynamix compression textile protects muscles by reducing vibrations and keep the core muscles fresh for the bike and run. WTC legal/USAT Approved.
- Dynamix high-compression fabric for longevity and active recovery
- Designed to be worn over your tri kit for non-wetsuit races
- Streamlined fit
- Shaped side panels target specific core muscles while maximizing flexibility and comfort
- Long back zipper with locking and quick breakaway function ensures a fast transition
- Comfortable Silicone leg grips prevent ride-up
- Flat seams reduce drag
- Water Repellent
- Ironman race legal
Dynamix High-Compression Textile – offers active recovery during the swim, resulting in improved bike and run performance. Swimming is a natural form of active recovery as it soothes and reduces muscle tissue inflammation. The addition of a compression suit to a swimming workout further aids the recovery process by limiting core muscle vibrations and improving efficiency through a more streamlined body.